Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekend

I am looking forward to my husband coming down this weekend because weather wise I have been stuck in for most of the week with either a bored dog or very damp dog. I have played some tennis but the court is now closed because it is so slippery . Fingers crossed next week will be better.

I did do some shopping and bought a pair of j brand jeans which I love and some photo frames for prints I had got for Christmas.

I thought I would just throw a gorgeous picture of George Clooney to make you smile. Have a wonderful weekend.

Ps that lovely flat stomach with jeans is not mine it is courtesy of shop bop.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh wie schön ein Wochenende mit George... Viel Freude...

    Lieben Gruß
    CL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cute! Would love to buy J Brand jeans! Hope you get to enjoy some dry and sunny weather this weekend:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy dog is adorable. Great photos. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there is an accessory I need for the couch!

    ReplyDelete