Friday, August 31, 2012

Award


Thank you to Claire from another new day http://takingachanceinlife.blogspot.co.
/1. Who awarded me the Liebster Award and asked me to answer the following questions

Why did you start blogging?

It was a new years resolution at a party
2 years ago a little bit of wine was involved.

2. Are you an organised or chaotic person when it comes to blogging?

A little bit of both I think

3. Do you plan your posts well in advance or go with the flow?

Sometimes in advance but mainly it's based on the day.


4. Who are your Blog crushes?

Housewife in London, house of phila,
Fishermans wife, heart and soul, raindrops and daisies, McGee life and so many more

5. What is the main theme/themes of your blog and why did you choose these in particular?

I like fashion and everyday news events. I suppose I like to write about my interests.

6. Where is your favourite holiday destination?

I have not been in a while but I love Hawaii


7. What is your favourite chill out music track?

Anything by Diana Krall

8. What is your favourite well known saying or quote?

Treat others like you would be treated yourself


9. What is your favourite thing to do to switch off and relax?

Yoga and going for a walk.


10. Do you find it hard to turn off from blogging/twitter/facebook/instagram etc to make quality time for family?

Yes at times it is very addictive .




11. To blog or not to blog - would you recommend it to a friend?!

Yes I would but I do think you must not put pressure on youself to blog daily

I would like to award the Liebster award to the following who have under 200 followers

Eileeninmd's
Sexta-Feira
Clouds in the sky

If they wish they can also answer the above questions and pass on the award to fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers.

HAPPY FRIDAY


4 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend!Congrats for your lovely award!I am waiting for your visit and follow me to!Have a great weekend!My love to Ireland!Greetings from Athens!
    Dimi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glückwunsch zu dieser Auszeichnung!
    Und Dankeschön, dass Du auch solch einen für mich ausgegeben hast, doch ich habe meinen Blog als Award Frei eingestellt und kann ihn somit nicht annehmen.

    Lieben Gruß und Sonne im Herzen
    CL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award and thank you for nominating me!
    I'm very happy!
    Enjoy the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and I appreciate you nominating me for the award. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete