Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fashion



It is simply miserable weather here this week such heavy rain even by irish standards but it is also warm so knowing what to wear is very difficult.

My trench coat really comes into its own at this this time if year.

I have chosen some looks I really like.

Thank you so much for my get well wishes you are so kind. I am slowly on the mend I have a low imune system due to illness a number of years ago so I tend to find it difficult to recover from simple colds/virus so fingers crossed this is the last of my sickness for 2013.

I hope you are enjoying October  and are back to your routine after the relaxed summer months.

A lazy weekend is on the cards here with an evening out, rugby, yoga and lots of relaxation maybe even a romantic film on the t.v. It feels like its a weekend for lying  on the couch.




The trench can look both smart and casual



It looks great with jeans



Even white trousers






Love the freshness of this look






Willies are a good investment



A good umbrella is a must



Enjoy your weekend










4 comments:

  1. I love all those looks Inge! Hope you stay well and enjoy the weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I love every single one of the looks you have chosen here. A trench with jeans is just so chic! Enjoy your weekend of relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Inge,
    the weather has change here too!!Cold and rainy!!!I do'nt like it!!!!
    I like your Autumn choices!!!
    I hope you'll fealing much better now!!!
    Have a happy and cozy weekend!!My love to Ireland!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete