Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekend



I am having a weekend away in Belfast. I had a great days shopping a not so great lunch but our hotel the Park Avenue is lovely.

I cannot recommend Belfast enough the people are so friendly and welcoming.

I am a little behind with my Christmas plans so have to energise myself next week. Plus it is time to put up the tree.

It is also time to look at some fashion for Christmas I think you can never have enough sparkle this time of year.



I love this outfit I'm sure it costs a fortune but the skirt is amazing





Perfect sparkly top






A great dress to wear on Christmas Day



Love the colour of this dress





Some sparkes I hope to wear 





We are taking our Christmas plans seriously.




Have a lovely weekend






7 comments:

  1. I hope you are right on time for your Christmas schedule! I love love to see a photo of your Christmas tree.

    RYC:
    I just got myself a new laptop yesterday but I spent the entire day starting it up and getting all my stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Christmas in 2 weeks and I am also a bit behind, since we were away for a week. So now I must focus as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clothes you have pick,
    have fun dear :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkly choices are fabulous for this special time of the year. I especially like the necklaces. I thought I was organised but I suddenly seem to have a lot to do!
    By the way, what a wonderful quote from Nelson Mandela in your last post.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your christmas choices Inge!!!Gorgeous dresses!!!l Like the necklaces too!!
    You must had a great time in Belfast!!!Wish you a happy new week!!My love to Ireland!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a fab weekend Inge and also hope your mum is ok! Very worrying when they are ill:(
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inge

    ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•

    Meu agradecimento pelos carinhos todos nesse ano e desejos de FELIZ NATAL e lindo, iluminado e com muita garra 2014 ! beijos,chica

    ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•




    ReplyDelete