Friday, January 24, 2014

Kitchens

It has been a wet cold week here and more rain is forecast oh roll on summer you cannot come too soon.

I am busy sorting out my kitchen as I am taking the plunge and painting my kitchen presses something I have wanted to do for some time. I have a solid wood maple kitchen which is still perfect but I am hoping a makeover will update it. I have not made my final decision re the colour but it will be blue . As u will have to live with the colour for sometime I cannot afford to make a mistake.

Here are some kitchens I am liking at the moment



























Have a lovely weekend




Kitchen pictures via Pinterest , Ireland kitchens, house. And home






11 comments:

  1. it's cold, rainy and dreary here too! i know your kitchen will look nice! these are such beautiful inspirations.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Inge I am laughing here because for a second I thought the 4th one was my friends kitchen,hers was also featured in House and Home and is very similar! Good luck with the painting,we did ours but I still don't know if we are going to keep them,didn't make as much impact as I thought they would. I really need worktops and flooring now too but no point in spending if I am going to change the units again! I might take photos again and see what it looks like.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maravilhosas cozinhas!! beijos praianos e tudo de bom pra ti,Inge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a kitchen makeover. I love all the photos, each one is beautiful.

    Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this selection of kitchen! would need more space ....
    Have a wonderful weekend, dear Inge!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection of kichen Inge!I like the white color!It;s cold and rainy here too!!Wish you a happy weekend!
    My love to Ireland!
    Dimi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always been dreaming about a big light kitchen!!! Great pictures!
    XOXO from Shanghai!
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second one is so pretty with all that light. I love a white kitchen, our surfaces are white caesarstone and they always look great (and they're easy clean which lets face it, is key)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these kitchens are lovely in their own way and I'm sure that with all this inspiration, yours is going to look great. I know what you mean about being sure of the colour. It's an important room! We opted for cream in the end and I add colour with accessories. Enjoy the rest of the weeken. Grey, wet and cold here too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its is so nice to own a big and luminous kitchen!

    Hugs from Athens :)

    ReplyDelete